the boy has been sick.
but, outside has been unseasonably warm and wonderful! May needed a little something to encourage her to be outside and not glued to the TV like her brother is. So, I created an outside winter scavenger hunt!
She loved it so much that she requested a new one for the next day. I think we'll be doing many more of these and maybe even include the boy next time!
Here are her finds from the first scavenger hunt...
Want to join in?
Between our two lists you could probably come up with one for things common to your yard.
4. colorful leaf (tricky this time of year but we found one!)
6. corn cob
7. stick over 12 inches long
8. stick under 12 inches long
9. something that does not belong outside (make sure you find it outside!)
3. 7 blades of grass
4. brown leaf
5. green leaf (think bushes)
6. trash on ground
7. something (else) that does not belong outside
9. flower (good luck!)
10. pine cone
Found stuff from list #2