Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dear Cameron, (6mo)

Dear Cameron,

It’s been 6 months since you’ve entered our lives. From the moment I first held you I knew I would have no problem finding a space in my heart for you and you’ve proven me completely right. These last 6 months have been really hard and sometimes very frustrating but more than anything they have been such a joy. The more times passes the more I am in love with you and your sweet little self. The first 3 months of your life were such an emotional roller coaster for me. and while breastfeeding was a huge struggle for us this is not to say that I didn’t enjoy every second with you. Camo, you are such a smiley, snuggly baby boy and I love watching you be happy.

Being able to watch you grow & change so much already has been a true blessing to me. I can’t wait to see what the next 6 months bring.

Love always,
Mama


Things you love:
Mayden (the way you look at her is so funny, it’s like she’s your idol)
Mama
Dada (you two have your own special language)
Being held
Riding in the backpack
Snuggling/ sleeping in the sling
Bath time/naked time
Attention

Your hands
Sleeping with your head covered (i hate it when you do this)

Things you hate:
Long naps
Waking up prematurely
Being put down (although you tolerate it from time to time)
Needles
Sitting in poop (who doesn’t!?)
Wet diapers

No comments: