Friday, February 13, 2009

book #3 of 2009


i hate to brag but i read this next book in less than 24 hours! okay, it is a relatively short book, but still a whole book in one day is a record for me!!
i'd first heard about Randy on Dateline over a year ago and then watched his last lecture on youtube later that week. i was left with a really good impression of him and made a mental note to read his book someday. that thought went in and out of my mind until last week when my mom said she had read The Last Lecture on her recent vacation. so i borrowed it!
this book is AWESOME! i'm telling you it's worth your time, especially if you need a little inspiration. i believe there is nobody better to tell you what's really important in life than a dieing man. he's so candid and to the point, i loved it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She said got the lion in the gift shop of the hospital she works in. I actually thought someone made it, which is why I asked her. It is one of my favorite gifts.