Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sewing room(s)

when i was a kid my Nana had a sewing room up on the third floor (it was a big house!) i thought a whole room for sewing was a bit over the top as an 8 year old but looking back ooooh how i wish i would have spent more time in that room. how i wish i had that room! so when we buy a house (or in my next life, which ever comes first) i'm going to root for a house that comes with a sewing craft room.


that and an out house for a natural light photography studio -- a girl can dream can't she?!


the following may look pathetic but trust me it's an upgrade to what i had going on less than 3 months ago.

 new storage space!

my dining room table sewing station that frequently gets held hostage in duck-man vs. batman battles

oh my poor girl

then of course if i want to iron anything i'm working on i need to high tail it to my bedroom where i have this lovely set up.


oh! and here is (part of) my photography studio. it's going to need a bigger corner soon!

No comments: