Saturday, October 30, 2010

the boy

Cameron has a strict no kissing Camo rule in effect and it's driving me crazy. each and every time i kiss him (it's a pretty hard habit to break after 3+ years of kissing that face) he yells at me a wipes it off. sad. this rule does not just apply to me but everyone so consider this your fare warning! i'm hoping this faze leaves us soon... i need my Camo love!

Cameron's use of the English language has been improving every week. he's starting to say things that make me laugh. for example, this morning i asked him if he was ready to go watch May's soccer game and he said

"i did, it's enough"

i guess the boy is sick of going to watch May play soccer!

another favorite thing he does right now is use the words "ever" and "never" ooooooh man when he gets mad he goes on these rants that i don't even fully understand but the words NEVER and EVER stand out big time.

blah blah blah NEVER, NEVER do that blah blah blah

or

blah blah blah EEEEEEEVER blah blah blah

i guess you have to hear it to get the full effect. trust me, it's funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few weeks ago the 3 year old in our home was throwing a typical 3 year old fit (sounds like you may be familiar with these!). I couldn't understand a word he said except: Blah blah blah blah GINA!!! Blah blah blah blah GIIIIINNNNNAAAA!!!!! I didn't know what he was saying, but I was pretty sure he was not so very happy with me! :)

~Beth D. said...

When Nick hit the "no kissing" phase, we turned it around and told him thank you for rubbing our kisses in. (he hated that at first!)

NOW, it's a huge tradition to blow each other kisses, catch them, and rub them into our cheeks!

adiaspeer said...

that's a cute idea Beth... i'll try it! and Gina i'm pretty sure the terrible 3s are worse than the terrible 2s! good luck to you!!