Tuesday, February 15, 2011

kids say the darnedest things!

the other night Chris and I were playing a "whisper down the lane" type game with May and it went like this...


Chris to Mayden: "put me to bed now, woman"
Mayden to me: "poop on the bed now, woman"



it took Chris a few seconds to realize she had said it out loud to me wrong so i was very confused! 

________________________________________
Cameron's current "curse" words: butt, blood, hunk, humbug, gross & dude 


________________________________________
in other curse word news Mayden said the "F word" a few weeks ago.... her very first one! i was home alone putting her to bed and I guess I was rushing the process. I turned on her music that she always has on when going to sleep and walked out of the room. she comes stomping into the kitchen where I was and yelled "it's to fu*king loud" at me. I think she had to pick my jaw up off the ground before we went any further with our conversation. I'll never forget that!

1 comment:

~Beth D. said...

lol. that is too funny! Nick said mother f... when he dropped a toy once. and we DO NOT say that! not sure where he heard it!