Thursday, April 14, 2011

why we keep our sons alive...



I don't know if it's all sons or just mine but multiple times a day since around age 18 months he's made me want to ring his little neck.  he's always on the go, always into something, always a challenge... and when he's quiet you'd better find him fast because he's up to no good! Cam has a bit of a temper and hitting has become part of his repertoire so he's been spending a good part of his day in time-out.

recently however, he's been bringing me flowers and saying "you beeful" as he hands them to me. just enough to melt my heart and save his life for one more day of chaos. 


2 comments:

cassie haw said...

awwww.

~Beth D. said...

I think this is the sweetest post ever! He'll grow out of it soon and start a different annoying stage of life!