Monday, July 11, 2011

pool progress


ladies & gentleman we have a full fledged swimmer in our midst! it's amazing how fast they are picking this stuff up and running swimming with it. just when I think they are at their limit for new skills learned they surprise me again! in fact today (the day after I took these videos) May can now jump off the diving board and swim all the way to the shallow end without any help. in a matter or weeks (maybe days) she has become a really strong swimmer. they are now spending most of their swimming time in the deep end (Cam in a tube or life jacket). Cam is the king of the underwater world. his favorite thing in the world is to be underwater. every night after hours and hours of swimming (sometimes nearly 6 or 7 hours) I have to drag him kicking and screaming out of the pool for bed. I'm not sure what we're going to do when we have to close the pool for the winter... maybe find an indoor pool membership.  


No comments: