Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011 & year end review

Halloween was my last post so I'm thinking its about time for a new post :o)

We've all been extremely busy over the last few months (and year, really) but that's a good thing right? Have you been keeping track of things over at Adia Speer Photography? That's where I've been hanging out a lot lately.

sooooo to sum things up:
Homeschooling = fantastic! met lots of homeschooling friends in the area this year and that helps more than you know! May is writing well and reading even better. She's able to read level 2 books pretty easily which is wonderful! Cameron is finally coming along with his speech and color recognition!
Knitting = learned how to make hats and I love it. excited to get more creative with it.
Sewing = on the back burner due to knitting
Reading = I'm in the middle of two wonderful series. The Hunger Games & Twilight... both teen fiction but both really page turners.
Photography = I learn more and more everyday. I feel like my skills are always improving and I'm focusing on perfecting my post production of images. The biz is really taking off and I'm ready to turn it into a legitimate small business next month. Never in a million years thought I'd be a small business owner but here I go! Stay tuned for a complete ASP makeover soon.





find more Christmas pictures here

No comments: