Sunday, June 21, 2015

Cameron is 8!

Cameron is 8!



8 is great, right? Right!

I love this kid. He's kind and funny and crazy and loving. I love this photo above because he's holding a stick and a rock and from (almost) day one... that's him! I've definitely babied him (isn't that what you do with your last baby? always a baby?) but he's come such a long way in the last few years. Surprising me left and right with his sensitivity to the human spirit. 


Loves: Legos, Minecraft, Infinity, watching other people play video games on Youtube, hiking, peanut butter sandwiches, cottage cheese (bumpy white things), LOTR, Skylanders, swimming, villains, card games, being read to, going to the big movies with Dada, 

Hates: most fruit, cleaning up, learning to read, getting out of the pool, long car rides




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Lovely blog you have! I just googled "second toe sticks up" and found your site, isn't that funny? I have a 3 year old and he has this, too. I am wondering whatever came of your children's toes, now that they are older. No, I am not asking for a picture or anything, just some reassurance that my little guy's feet will be okay. His feet look just like your child's in the picture-nothing mutant, just a little higher than the rest. Give a momma some peace, please!

Anonymous said...

Oh, (my message from above) and my email is amberw29@aol.com if you want to leave a private message! Thank you