Monday, September 15, 2008

meeting more (great) grandparents

my mom's parents came down this weekend so Cameron got to meet his final set of grandparents! Camo still has one great great grandmother (yes you read that correctly) to meet yet but hopefully we will remedy that this coming November.

these grandparents are right up my ally as they are very much into a lot of things i am into. growing up i have fond fond memories of their sheep, chickens, cats & dog. each year they (mostly my pop-pop) plants and tends a garden probably 10 times the size of mine. 100% organic (he doesn't even water it... "nothing beats the rain" he says) the use and preserve (freeze & can - mostly my grandmom) all of it. my grandparents are very chemical conscious when it comes to food & body product (soap, shampoo etc.) and not to mention die-hard democrats :o) this last year my pop-pop fought & concurred Colon Cancer... YEA! i wish i had found myself earlier to learn more from them. i wish i had paid more attention to their lifestyle when i was growing up. i suppose it's not too late!!

pictures of course...




the 4 Rae's (Adia Rae, Sandra Rae, Mayden Rae & Linda Rae)

No comments: