Sunday, March 30, 2008

changes

so as you can see i'm changing this blog around a bit. i've decided that "my daily bread" sounds much too deep for what this blog really is. i'm in more of a PB & J world these days. i have a few titles in mind but as Dora says "i need YOOOUR help!" so please leave a comment about which title you like best. you can leave comments under anonymous if you're not signed up on blogspot.

A) My Daily PB&J
B) Daily Dose of PB&J
C) PB&J For The Day
D) Just PB&J
E) as much as i like PB&J, loose it for your blog title.

thanks for helping! gracias!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Funny!

How about "PB&J....holding the crazies at bay"?? :)

Or "My PB&J kind of life".

Or "PB&J Living"

Or "HELP! I'm tired of PB&J! This Momma needs a margarita!"

Good luck on your search for a new title....

adiaspeer said...

nice Gina! here are a few more i think i like too.

PB&J everyday
PB&J my way

cassie haw said...

i like "my pb&j kind of life"

Linda said...

I like both cassie's suggestion and my daily pb&j ! I might be commenting too late to make a diffrence! Love the blog!

Christopher Speer said...

The PB+J Experience