Thursday, March 6, 2008

it's working!

potty training is going perfect. she is occasionally wet in the mornings but other than that she's trained. i still can't believe how fast & easy that was. i'm sure Cameron will be a totally different story... i hear boys are harder.

exercise along with my new eating habits seems to be liking me. i lost 2lbs this week and that puts me at a total of 5lbs lost since the start. my original plan of just jogging 2 miles a day and not adjusting my eating bit the dust last week as results were slow. a week ago i started on a basic principal of weight loss... move more/eat less. simple. i stick to 1500 calories/day which i easily plug into my Fit Day. actually if you want to be my stalker you can see exactly what i eat every day here. i love this program and for me its been super easy to stay on track. so far i'm very happy with the results.

i used a roll of film on the kids today. they weren't really cooperative, but i did manage to get a few cute shots. once i get the film developed (along with Julie's prego pics) i'll post any good ones.

here's one i took with the digital camera during our little photo session.

1 comment:

cassie haw said...

I just signed up for fit day - i'm not sure how it works but it'll be good to chart what i eat. i had to custom add everything so far though. i guess i eat weird things!