Sunday, June 15, 2008

dad day

i'm late! my dad is in Guam as he has been for the last 5 weeks on some military duty. i try not to as too many questions because if you know my dad then you know he'd still be talking to me about what exactly he's doing over there. but anyway like i said i'm late... it's tomorrow already in Guam so i missed his Father's Day but i'm hoping to catch him on Skype in a few hours so i'll make the cut off for the EST Father's Day.

I am by no means "Daddy's little girl" but i do have great respect for all he has accomplished in this life already. nobody i know works harder then he did/does. in fact i'd say he is very much overworked most of the time and should probably add the word "no" (not to me) to his vocabulary. Chris (my husband) and i have been talking about how we'd like our kids to think of us as they grow up. the following is a list of my top 5 adjectives that best describe my dad:
1. confident
2. talkative
3. opinionated
4. committed
5. busy

P.S. don't you think Cameron looks a little like me??? maybe just a little?!?!?

No comments: