Monday, June 30, 2008

goal!

somewhere amidst all the birthdays and partying i reached my weight goal! i've officially lost those 20lbs i wanted to loose before the end of July. i'm early, who knew!??! i started out at 160 and this morning the scale said 138. don't be fooled.... remember i'm only 5 feet tall so those pounds look different on me then on a normal sized person :o)

it's so nice to put your mind to something and actually have it work. this was the first time i really tried to loose weight. i've always been conscious & self conscious of my weight but this time i did something about it and really it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. i simply brought my calorie intake down to about 1,500 per day which is actually quiet easy to stay within if you don't eat fast food, soda or sugary junk (which is something i had to ween myself off of).

next goal- 130lbs

2 comments:

~Beth D. said...

Awesome!!!

libb said...

adia, i am so proud of you. good job!