Wednesday, June 18, 2008

one year ago today...

i was in sever pain that soon turned into overwhelming joy. i was calm and frantic. i was extremely hopeful and soarly heartbroken. i was unable to keep my eyes open and unable to keep my eyes off of my sweet baby. what a strange place to be in. as memories fade i truly believe that i will never forget the feel, smells, sounds & moments of the days my kids were born. but just in case, i wrote it all down.

first birthdays are always bittersweet for me. on the one hand it's a grand victory to have survived the craziness of that first year. but on the other hand it means my baby isn't a baby anymore. Cameron, you have already surpassed all my expectations. you are the most joyful person i know. i hope your love for life stays with you always. don't let the burdens of this world take that away from you.

pictures later tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy, happy birthday cameron!

love, lib