Tuesday, January 8, 2008

maybe beer

so the last few days have been in the 60s and I've been in heaven. i even got to hang a few loads of laundry out to dry. this weather is making me so excited for spring! I've become such a winter wimp in my old age.

two funny things Mayden said to me this evening....

1) i was being a little impatient and rough with washing her hair in the bath. she hates water getting in her face yet she won't keep her head looking up...anyway i was doing my thing to get the job done and she says "Mama, don't be mean." okay so it was more sad then funny. she melted my heart and definitely made me stop and think about my actions.

2) reading books in bed and we get to the end of this "Little Critter" book and the picture shows the little girl with a cup in her hand. May says "what's in her drink?" and i say "i don't know maybe water, soda (which she's not allowed to have) or juice... what do you think she has?" May answers "ummm maybe beer!" lol the girl cracks me up!

No comments: