Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mayden's eye: she's back!

if you remember months ago we had a little segment called "Mayden's eye" which abruptly came to an end. Cameron even got in on the action, infact his "action" (read: camera throwing) was the cause of said abrupt end. yes, my beloved point & shoot was dead. 

my in-laws gave us this exact model (twice actually, after one was lost forever) and i love it. it's a Canon Powershot A540. it does a really great job for a point & shoot. when the second one died i had my SLR so i wasn't in a rush to get anything else but taking a big camera all over God's green earth isn't ideal. so finding a used one crossed my mind and i found one for like $30! 




I intend for the kids to use it mostly but I will be sticking it in my bag when an SLR is too big to drag with me. soon you'll be seeing their work!

No comments: