Tuesday, March 29, 2011

our favorite PB&J

we've been through a lot of PB&J choices over the years. these are the ones that have stuck. yes, you have to stir the peanut butter but it's so smooth & creamy afterwards that it's totally worth the effort. have you ever read the ingredients in your peanut butter? you should. 


the jelly we started using after my mother-in-law introduced it to us a few years back. it uses only fruit juice to sweeten and has the least amount of ingredients for the most flavor that i've found so far. apple butter is also another good option. we love it! and if you can't remember how to make it for my kids, click here!

3 comments:

~Beth D. said...

Last time I bought peanut butter, I actually went for the 'not cheapest' because of what you said: the ingredients. Why does PB have to have so many other things!? Silly to me.

Actually, I was not liking PB until we switched to this peanut butter that is, well, only peanuts!

And, bonus! It has actually lasted longer too. Meaning it spreads thicker, tastes better and NO ONE in this house is complaining!

eye lift said...

It was really awesome. I like the information which you have provide.

nose surgery said...

PB & J is really awesome product. I really want to buy this product. Thanks for sharing some exceptional and authentic informatioN WITH US.