Wednesday, March 2, 2011

reading update

so today is Dr. Seuss's 107th birthday! to celebrate we dug out all of our Dr. Seuss books



and we read every. single. one. 


in other news May discovered a misprint in one of her books the other night. if you're not familiar with Lazy Town then i'll tell you that Ziggy & Pixel's names are mixed up on this page (below). i never even noticed before and believe me i've read this book plenty!


we've been reading "Little House in the Big Woods" growing up i was never into the "little house" books but seems to me if you homeschool you must like "little house on the prairie" so we're giving it a try. so far, so good!



as for me, I'm hoping to finally finish this book tonight... i've been working on it for a month or so now!


3 comments:

~Beth D. said...

Check these out!
http://www.megacrafty.com/2011/03/happy-birthday-dr-seuss.html

adia said...

SO cute!

LKD said...

I was always the oddball among the little homeschooled girls because I did NOT like Little House on the Prairie, Little Women, or Nancy Drew.